Account Manager- Business Development Manager
As Account Manager your mission is to retain & grow their portfolio of accounts through daily communication, quick & accurate quoting and delivering on Fastmore commitments to our clients.
What your day could consist of:
- Daily communication with Key Stakeholders and operations contacts with each account
- Maintain and develop relationships with assigned clients
- Respond within 10 minutes of client inquiry on pricing
- Respond within 15 minutes of all other client inquiries
- Provide solutions for your clients M-F, after-hours, and on weekends as needed
- Input load entries that clearly outline customer requirements
- Partner with Leadership, Business Development, and Operations to identify new opportunities to upsell customers on different service offerings
- Participate in preparation of Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Provide feedback / insights into Client’s “pains” and “desired gains”
- Maintain accurate and complete customer data in TMS
- Consistently achieves data integrity
- Meet account manager activity timeliness, quality metrics, and goals
- Provide feedback and share information at team meetings
- Follow processes and procedures in service workflow
- Maintain high level of client follow up and communication
- Utilize internal resources for identified processes to ensure efficiency and consistency in execution
Communication: Thoughtful listening & understanding of client’s pains and business specifics. Excel at communication in person, over the phone, email and across teams to address client's needs and exceed expectations.
Collaboration & Relationship Building: Ability to easily establish and maintain relationships with clients. Enjoys social interaction and building rapport.
Customer and Industry Knowledge: Maintain an in depth knowledge of industry landscape and Fastmore services. Provide customized solutions to complicated logistical challenges.
Organization: Disciplined and methodical execution of workflow processes. Detail-oriented. Organized and orderly. Timely follow-up.
Negotiation: Build a good case, taking customer needs into account. Enjoy selling & negotiating. Stays calm under pressure.
Need for Achievement: Sets demanding personal goals. Is ambitious. Strives for excellence. Willing to work as hard as necessary to get things done.
- Minimum of 1 year of industry related experience
- Minimum of 1 year in outside sales with a prior track record of meeting/exceeding performance goals and expectations
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
We offer our team:
· Competitive compensation packages
· Incentive structure
· Health, dental, vision and life insurance
· Casual work environment
· PTO and paid holidays
· 401(k) and company match
· Team socials
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Employee referral bonus
Fastmore Logistics is a fast-growing third-party logistics provider servicing freight forwarders and shippers across the US. In 2019 Fastmore was recognized as one of Chicago’s Best & Brightest companies to work for and made the list of Inc 5000 fastest growing companies for three consecutive years (2017-2019). Fastmore was founded with one simple idea in mind to raise the bar in logistics service and offer the best customer experience by combining the latest technology and customer centric philosophy.
Connecting shippers with carriers while improving the customer and carrier experience through technology, collaboration, and shipment visibility.
Teamwork- We believe in one goal and one team.
Passion- We believe that total success cannot be reached without passion.
Loyalty- We are selfishly loyal to our commitments, team, and partnerships.
Transparency – We believe in open and honest conversations to drive total accountability.
The essence of our company and our success is a direct result of our people. Our team is a supportive family unit that has each other’s backs. We are energetic and results driven with a true passion for our work. We enthusiastically tackle challenges and depend on one another to get the job done. We believe in 100% accountability 100% of the time; no excuses.
1500 McConnor Parkway, Schaumburg, Illinois, 60173
December 22, 2021