Carrier Operations Representative
As a Carrier Operations representative, your mission is to support assigned carrier sales reps by managing shipment progress from Covered to Delivered status. Carrier Ops is coordinating carrier dispatch processes to meet service levels and customer expectations. Additionally, they will be a liaison for our carriers to improve their overall experience, provide great customer service and build relationships.
- Setting clear service expectations with carriers
- Ensure carriers are setup with E-Tracking. Assist as required.
- Shipment follow up from covered status to delivered for all assigned carrier sales reps.
- Collaborate and work closely with assigned carrier sales reps to ensure proactive and timely transit updates are received.
- Dispatch carriers following Fastmore core processes and expectations.
- Diagnose, assess, and resolve shipment or carrier related issues.
- Build relationships and provide excellent customer service to our carrier customers.
- Associates Degree or 2 years equivalent in Customer Service field
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Problem Solving: Enjoys the process of finding solutions to difficult or complex issues. Does not quit. Sees issues through until the end.
Empathetic: Is able to understand situations from someone else’s perspective. Has a passion for providing an extraordinary customer experience.
Process Driven: Has the ability to perform work independently by following an associated process strictly and persistently.
Organization: Is disciplined and methodical. Detail-oriented. Is organized and orderly. Checks thoroughly to avoid mistakes. Task-oriented.
We offer our team:
· Competitive compensation packages
· Incentive structure
· Health, dental, vision and life insurance
· Casual work environment
· PTO and paid holidays
· 401(k) and company match
· Team socials
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Employee referral bonus
Fastmore Logistics is a fast-growing third-party logistics provider servicing freight forwarders and shippers across the US. In 2019 Fastmore was recognized as one of Chicago’s Best & Brightest companies to work for and made the list of Inc 5000 fastest growing companies for three consecutive years (2017-2019). Fastmore was founded with one simple idea in mind to raise the bar in logistics service and offer the best customer experience by combining the latest technology and customer centric philosophy.
Connecting shippers with carriers while improving the customer and carrier experience through technology, collaboration, and shipment visibility.
Teamwork- We believe in one goal and one team.
Passion- We believe that total success cannot be reached without passion.
Loyalty- We are selfishly loyal to our commitments, team, and partnerships.
Transparency – We believe in open and honest conversations to drive total accountability.
The essence of our company and our success is a direct result of our people. Our team is a supportive family unit that has each other’s backs. We are energetic and results driven with a true passion for our work. We enthusiastically tackle challenges and depend on one another to get the job done. We believe in 100% accountability 100% of the time; no excuses.
1500 McConnor Parkway, Schaumburg, Illinois, 60173
December 22, 2021