Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative plays a critical role in supporting the Account Manager in exceeding customer expectations through resolving issues, inputting accurate orders into the Fastmore TMS, and troubleshooting tasks alongside the Fastmore team.
- Schedule appointments and input load entries consistent with department process flows and customer requirements.
- Diagnose, assess, and resolve issues for your clients M-F, and as needed.
- Communicate clearly, directly, and timely with customers and co-workers through instant messages, emails, phone calls, videocalls, and in person.
- Build relationships and provide excellent customer service.
DATA INTEGRITY AND QUALITY
- Consistently achieves data integrity and meets activity timeliness, quality metrics, and goals.
- Follows processes and procedures in servicing workflow, maintaining appropriate and clear documentation of customer conversations, taking appropriate action, and following up as requested.
- Utilizes internal resources for identified processes to ensure efficiency and consistency in execution.
PEER RELATIONSHIPS AND SELF-DEVELOPMENT
- Participates in development by attending courses, seminars, classes, and webinars to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Provides feedback and shares information at team meetings.
- Suggests business process improvements to gain efficiency within the role.
- Successful and effective working relationships with our internal team (Leadership, Business Development, Account Managers Carrier Sales), our Clients and our Carriers
- Associates Degree or 2 years equivalent in Customer Service field
- Availability to respond to client escalations after traditional work hours.
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Problem Solving: Enjoys the process of finding solutions to difficult or complex issues. Does not quit. Sees issues through until the end.
Empathetic: Is able to understand situations from someone else’s perspective. Has a passion for providing an extraordinary customer experience.
Process Driven: Has the ability to perform work independently by following an associated process strictly and persistently.
Organization: Is disciplined and methodical. Detail-oriented. Is organized and orderly. Checks thoroughly to avoid mistakes. Task-oriented.
We offer our team:
· Competitive compensation packages
· Incentive structure
· Health, dental, vision and life insurance
· Casual work environment
· PTO and paid holidays
· 401(k) and company match
· Team socials
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Employee referral bonus
Fastmore Logistics is a fast-growing third-party logistics provider servicing freight forwarders and shippers across the US. In 2019 Fastmore was recognized as one of Chicago’s Best & Brightest companies to work for and made the list of Inc 5000 fastest growing companies for three consecutive years (2017-2019). Fastmore was founded with one simple idea in mind to raise the bar in logistics service and offer the best customer experience by combining the latest technology and customer centric philosophy.
Connecting shippers with carriers while improving the customer and carrier experience through technology, collaboration, and shipment visibility.
Teamwork- We believe in one goal and one team.
Passion- We believe that total success cannot be reached without passion.
Loyalty- We are selfishly loyal to our commitments, team, and partnerships.
Transparency – We believe in open and honest conversations to drive total accountability.
The essence of our company and our success is a direct result of our people. Our team is a supportive family unit that has each other’s backs. We are energetic and results driven with a true passion for our work. We enthusiastically tackle challenges and depend on one another to get the job done. We believe in 100% accountability 100% of the time; no excuses.
1500 McConnor Parkway, Schaumburg, Illinois, 60173
December 22, 2021