As a Compliance Manager, your mission is to be responsible for maintaining and improving compliance regulation for business and carrier vetting process. Maintain current and advanced knowledge to provide guidance on compliance matters. Collaborate and work closely with team managers to promote new compliance standards.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage and improve motor carrier vetting process.
- Compliance liaison between Fastmore and RMIS and other third-party vendors
- Review and negotiate customer and carrier agreements.
- Collaborate with corporate counsel and insurance during contract negotiations.
- Participate in technology improvements for compliance management automation.
- Develop, coordinate, and track compliance training.
- Promote safety awareness and compliance programs by providing comprehensive and consistent training.
- Collaborate with leadership team regarding companywide compliance matters.
- Provide direction on compliance programs and procedures based on organizational goals and policies.
- Create, monitor, and implement compliance policies and procedures.
- Establish and conduct periodic audits to identify issues and develop effective solutions.
- Drive cargo security initiatives to ensure shipment safety.
- Maintain compliance related records.
- Effectively complete special projects assigned as dictated by business needs
- Bachelor's degree
- Logistics & supply chain experience
- Must perform and meet goals in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Strong drive and motivation
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Communication: Strong communication skills to effective engage with various level stakeholders.
Problem-Solving: Experience in claims resolutions
Process Driven: Has the ability to perform work independently by following an associated process strictly and persistently. Strong analytical skills.
Organization: Ability to prioritize workload in a high-volume work environment. Is disciplined and methodical.
We offer our team:
· Competitive compensation packages
· Incentive structure
· Health, dental, vision and life insurance
· Casual work environment
· PTO and paid holidays
· 401(k) and company match
· Team socials
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Employee referral bonus
Fastmore Logistics is a fast-growing third-party logistics provider servicing freight forwarders and shippers across the US. In 2019 Fastmore was recognized as one of Chicago’s Best & Brightest companies to work for and made the list of Inc 5000 fastest growing companies for three consecutive years (2017-2019). Fastmore was founded with one simple idea in mind to raise the bar in logistics service and offer the best customer experience by combining the latest technology and customer centric philosophy.
Connecting shippers with carriers while improving the customer and carrier experience through technology, collaboration, and shipment visibility.
Teamwork- We believe in one goal and one team.
Passion- We believe that total success cannot be reached without passion.
Loyalty- We are selfishly loyal to our commitments, team, and partnerships.
Transparency – We believe in open and honest conversations to drive total accountability.
The essence of our company and our success is a direct result of our people. Our team is a supportive family unit that has each other’s backs. We are energetic and results driven with a true passion for our work. We enthusiastically tackle challenges and depend on one another to get the job done. We believe in 100% accountability 100% of the time; no excuses.